Axe Throwing Experiences
- 1 hour axe throwing per person
- 12 years and older
- Minimum of 2 participants
Axe Throwing Details
- No prior axe throwing experience required
- Limited to 8 people per lane
- All participates meet at the Guided Services desk, located on the bottom level of the Adventure Center located in the Village at Tamarack, 10 minutes prior to start time
- For safety, closed-toe shoes required
- Age requirement: 12 years and older
Q: Do I need to have prior experience to axe throw?
A: No, there will be a brief orientation at the beginning of your axe throwing experience where you will be shown the proper way to throw the axe to make sure you have a great experience.
Q: Can I bring my own axes?
A: No, only axes supplied by Tamarack Axe Throwing will be permitted.
Q: How many people can throw in a lane?
A: Each lane is limited to 8 people.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Tamarack requires everyone wear closed-toed shoes while in the axe throwing arena. Sturdy hiking shoes are available if needed.
Q: Can my kids participate
A: Kids 12 to 17 are allowed to participate provided a guardian or parent is present.
Q: What are the rules?
A: The rules will be explained during a brief orientation at the beginning of your axe throwing experience. Suggested gameplay will be available to choose from to make sure you have a great experience.
Q: Do you have a league?
A: Coming soon.
Q: Can we bring our own food and beverage?
A: Outside food or beverage is not allowed. Table-side service will be available from The Reserve. Food and beverage purchased within the Village at Tamarack is allowed in the arena.
Q: If I have a Boundless Pass do I get a discount?
A: Unfortunately no, the price is $30 for 1 hour, per person.