White Water Rafting In Idaho
White Water Rafting Adventures
Adult Full Day Trip
13 years and older
Junior Full Day Trip
12 years and younger
Full-Day White Water Rafting Trip
- May through mid-September
- Full day, guided white water trip
- Minimum: 4 people
- Maximum: 42 people
- Trip duration is 7 hours
- Trip length: 11 miles
- Includes round trip transportation, delicious riverside sandwich buffet with premium breads plus drinks, personal flotation devices
- Trip allows time for riverside sandwich buffet.
- Check in at the Guided Adventures Desk, located below the Adventure Center: 9:00am and return at approximately 4:00pm
- Adults $89 plus tax, Juniors (12 & under) $69 plus tax
Rafting frequently asked questions:
Q: Do I need to have prior experience to go white water rafting?
A: No, your guides will give you a orientation and coach you throughout the river trip.
Q: Do I need to be in good shape for white water rafting?
A: You will have to be physically fit enough to do short bursts of paddling and the ability to swim in case you fall from the raft.
Q: If I have a winter season pass do I get a discount?
A: Unfortunately no, the price remains the same for white water rafting trips.
Q: What should I bring along for the raft trip?
A: Tamarack provides a raft, guide, transportation to and from the river, personal flotation devices and paddles. You should wear shoes or sandals. Small backpacks with towels or dry clothes can be left in the shuttle and available for you when you get off the river.
Q: Is tipping the rafting guide allowed or expected?
A: It is customary to tip your guides 10%, if they did a good job and you had a great time. Tips are appreciated.