NON-MOTORIZED EQUIPMENT RENTAL (Daily)
Rental fees of kayaks and standup paddleboards include paddles and life jacket. Rentals start at 9am. The last non-motorized rental is at 5pm. PFDs and paddles are included.
MOTORIZED BOAT RENTAL
|Capacity||2 HOUR||4 HOUR||8 HOUR||10 HOUR|
|2022 Bennington Double Decker Pontoon||11 people||$375||$550||$775||$900||Buy Now|
|2019 Coach Double Decker||11 people||$350||$525||$725||$850||Buy Now|
|2022 Bennington Sport Pontoon||13 people||$325||$500||$675||$775||Buy Now|
|2023 Axis T250||17 people||$450||$725||$925||$1,100||Buy Now|
|2023 Malibu M220||14 people||$525||$850||$1,100||$1,300||Buy Now|
|2023 Malibu LSV||14 people||$525||$850||$1,100||$1,300||Buy Now|
- Renter must be 18 or older for motorized boats.
- Prices include 1 piece of water sports equipment and personal flotation devices.
- Everyone who will be on the boat or personal water craft must sign a waiver.
- Rentals do not include fuel. Fuel costs: Averages $.50 per gallon above local gas station prices (but subject to change).
- Beaching boats is absolutely prohibited.
- There is a $7 fee to park in side Poison Creek State Park. Parking passes can be paid for when you enter the parking area by the pavilion, on your way to launch your boat or at the Waterfront Cabana. Use your Idaho State Parks Passport sticker to waive this fee.
- 2 Hour rentals may only be reserved within 72 hours of use time.
Jet Ski Rentals
|Performance Jet Ski (Sea Doo GTI SE and GTX Pro)||$250||$350||$450||$575||Buy Now|
|2 HOUR / 4 HOUR||8 HOUR||24 HOUR|
|Personal Floatation Device||$5 / $8||$12||$15|
|Watersports Equipment||$20 / $30||$40||$45|
|Paddles||$5 / $8||$12||$15|
All Personal Watercraft operators must be at least 18 years of age and must watch the PWC safety video prior to operation