Mountain Biking Safety and Policies
- Always stay in control. You're responsible for avoiding objects and people.
- Know your limits. Ride within your ability. Start small and work your way up.
- Protect yourself. Use an appropriate bike, helmet, and protective equipment.
- Inspect and maintain your equipment. Know your components and their operation prior to riding.
- Be lift smart. Know how to load, ride and unload lifts safely. Ask if you need help.
- Inspect the trails and features. Conditions change constantly; plan and adjust your riding accordingly.
- Obey signs and warnings. Stay on marked trails only. Keep off closed trails and features. Ride in the direction indicated.
- Be visible. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, feature, landing or are not visible.
- Look and yield to others. Look both ways and yield when entering or crossing a road or trail. When overtaking, use caution and yield to those ahead.
- Cooperate. If involved in or witness to an incident, identify yourself to staff.
Summer Uphill Policy
Uphill travel is not allowed at Tamarack Resort on our lift served trails